Saturday, August 4, 2012

After putting everything together I got to overclocking the little beast, started with the CPU and decided to stop at 4.5Ghz@1.184V, here's a screenshot

I then got to overclocking the GPU (EVGA GTX670) which is a reference 670 card, and the results weren't too shabby. Interestingly, I was able to get a much higher stable OC with Furmark burn-ins than with 3DMark11. So here is my final result with 3DMark11:
Ended up with a stable 1234Mhz(core), 6408Mhz(mem) on the benchmark. I've only been able to test it with one game so far which was DayZ, and I turned up every setting to the highest it goes and I was getting a stable ~60fps in the big cities, but this mod is known for its graphical issues so it's probably not the best indicator as far as games go.

No comments:

Post a Comment