Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Today my last few bits arrived in the mail and I spent most of the day installing some parts, and doing all the of wiring, and "cable management".

Here are some photos of the finished product:
 Spaghetti!

 I'm quite happy about the way I sorted out the cables on the front door.


 Mmm. Individually sleeved cables!
 Once you go sleeved, you never go back.
 By far the sexiest SSDs at the moment. Such a quality finish, and they perform better than the Intel 520!
 Do you like where I've hidden the Intel 520? =P
 I just had to get a Sony Blu-Ray Writer!
 Hmm it weighs about 50kg now lol! I hadn't tried to lift it since I put it on the table and started to build it. I literally cannot lift it now. Gotta call a friend over to help me carry it into my room. LOL
 It's a bird!.. It's a plane!..
It's a Cosmos II!..

1 comment:

  1. The graphics cards were overclocked to 2,550MHz and cooled at -42C using a generous amount of LN2. Remember that the Nvidia Ampere consumer graphics series graphics cards only support SLI configurations with the RTX 3090 versions (so far). Unfortunately, no images of the hardware from the OC and testing session are available.

    assassins creed odyssey crack
    hitfilm pro crack
    magix acid pro crack
    tenorshare ultdata crack
    anytrans crack

    mediamonkey crack
    red giant universe crack
    goldwave crack
    ableton live crack
    coreldraw graphics suite crack

    ReplyDelete